You protected the American Dream. As a Military Relocation Professional, I can help make it your reality.
As a nationally-recognized, certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP), I understand how to address your situation. I have the knowledge to make the most of every selling and buying transaction. The Military Relocation Professional certification is sought by REALTORS® who want to help military personnel and veterans find housing solutions that meet their needs and allow them to take full advantage of their military benefits.
“Homeownership is an important part of the fabric of America, and having a stable home environment is vital when men and women of the military are called away to serve their country. Working with a REALTOR® who understands specific needs and timetables related to military service will help make their transfers easier, faster and less stressful,” said NAR President Gary Thomas, broker-owner of Evergreen Realty, in Villa Park, Calif. “The Military Relocation Professional certification will help REALTORS® hone their knowledge and skills for working with veterans and active duty military buyers and sellers to ensure that home ownership remains affordable and accessible to them.”
The certification provides NAR’s members with resources to help current and former military service members at any stage of their military career. For more information about the MRP certification, visit NAR’s Military Relocation Website.
I can help you find your new home with access to the benefits you’ve earned.
As an MRP, I understand:
- VA Financing
- VA Loan limits
- Military Benefits
- BAH Rates
- Relocation Requirements
- Quick Relocations
- Kentucky BAH Rates with Dependents
- Kentucky BAH Rates without Dependents
- All States BAH Rates with Dependents
- All States BAH Rates without Dependents
- Get more information about VA loans at the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Start processing your Certificate of Eligibility
- Need help boosting your credit score? Check out Veterans United Lighthouse Program. This program works with veterans and active military for free to help them develop a plan to repair their credit and get on the path to loan pre-qualification.