Rene Leaver: Your Real Estate Expert on Living in Lexington, KY.
Buying or selling a home is exciting, but it can be a stressful time. When you’re hiring a real estate agent, you want someone that will look out for you. As your Realtor®, I promise to work diligently to help achieve your goals. To that end, I welcome the opportunity to put my skills to work for you:
- I’m a strong communicator. I believe we can get what we want and still be nice to those with whom we work. I won’t bully or be bullied.
- I pay attention to the details. This job is about more than searching the MLS. In any real estate transaction, there are lots of details. I promise to earn my commission by staying on top of them all, every step of the way.
- I’m tech-savvy. I know how to use the tools available to be effective and efficient.
- I’m a life-long learner. I won’t have all the answers in every real estate transaction, but I take pleasure in constantly educating myself. I won’t try to bluff my way through a situation; that never serves my client’s best interests.
- I believe that things always work out in the end – if it hasn’t worked out, it isn’t the end. If your real estate dreams aren’t falling into place, call me; I would love to help.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Finance. I have experience in mortgage banking, sales and marketing, and the Thoroughbred industry. I am a devoted transplant to Lexington, KY – the greatest city in the U.S. (IMHO). I’ve come to that conclusion after living in Charlotte, Huntington Beach, Milwaukee, and Alexandria, Virginia – if you need a reason to love Lexington, just ask and I’ll give you many! I am a member of The Cathedral of Christ the King, an AirApostle for Real Life Radio, a volunteer for The Lexington Ballet and I live in Masterson Station. My hobbies include volunteering, traveling to National Parks with my family, and playing fetch with my border collie, Tess.